Selection method of stainless steel pot
1 Brand selection: It is recommended to buy pots and utensils manufacturers of big brands, and they must have the certification level of 18/10 stainless steel, so that they can "eat" with peace of mind.
2. Check carefully: Choose a pan with the bottom of the pot and the body of the pot completely sealed without gaps. In addition to avoiding dirt easily remaining in the gaps, the distance between the pot body and the bottom of the pot is tight, so that the heat can be effectively and evenly transmitted to the pot. With a bottom for efficient cooking and saving on gas bills.
3. Choose the material: Choose stainless steel pots and utensils. The material cannot be ignored. Once it has a certain thickness, it is not easy to turn black when cooking, and it is best to have multi-functional scalability. For example, some commercially available soup pots also have steaming baskets. The accessories are convenient for consumers to achieve the ultra-high practicability of a multi-purpose pot when they want to steam and cook food.
4. Safety: When choosing a pressure cooker, you must also pay attention to the safety of use. For example, the pressure cooker currently on the market has a red safety indicator design. When the indicator needle is turned up, the lid cannot be opened forcibly. It is considerate to help consumers not accidentally touch it. switch.
Precautions for using stainless steel pot
1 Do not store liquids containing a large amount of electrolytes, such as vegetable soup, salt, etc., for a long time. If it is placed for a long time, it may cause a chemical reaction between the stainless steel and the electrolyte, endangering the health of the reader. But there's no need to panic, stainless steel pans are safe as long as they don't sit for long periods of time.
2 Do not use stainless steel pans to fry traditional Chinese medicine. Chinese medicine may contain organic substances that will react with stainless steel. If the two phases react, the medicine may lose its medicinal properties.
3. The stainless steel pot should not be in a state of thousands of fires. If it is burned for a long time, it may cause the aging of the coating on the surface of the stainless steel pot. If it falls off and accidentally eats it, it may affect people's health.
Maintenance method of stainless steel pot
1. Use medium and low heat to cook: the bottom of the pot is made of steel-aluminum-steel three-layer composite bottom, which absorbs heat quickly and transfers heat evenly. Generally, medium heat can fully meet the energy needs during cooking, and there is no need to turn on high heat. Cook with medium and small fire The biggest advantage is to save energy, and the pot is not easy to turn yellow and black. Generally, a cold pot with cold oil is used for small frying, that is, after putting the vegetables in the cold pot, pour cooking oil, cover the pot, and turn on medium and low heat. When steam comes out from the edge of the pot lid, you can put in the seasoning and stir. This will not destroy the vitamins in the food.
2. When frying food, it is necessary to achieve the effect of not sticking to the bottom of the pot, that is, first heat the empty pot until the water enters the pot and there will be small water droplets standing in the pot, which will not be absorbed by the pot, and then dry the water The non-stick effect can be achieved by pouring oil on the stain, or pour the oil into the pot, turn on the water and fire, wait for 2-3 minutes and when the blocky oil lines appear, it means that the oil temperature has reached the required temperature. At this time, putting in the food to be fried can make it physically non-stick. When you need to turn over, first try to push the food with a spatula. If you can push it, you can turn it over and fry it. If you can’t push it, you need to fry it for a while before turning it over. The original shape of the food.
3. Do not put salt into the empty pot for heating, and do not put salt directly into cold water. The undissolved salt will gather at the bottom of the pot, which will cause the pot to corrode and produce white spots. The correct method is to sprinkle salt evenly before the food is out of the pan, so that in addition to not damaging the pot, it can also preserve the iodine content in the salt.