Stainless steel is a metal material that everyone is familiar with and accepts. It is a very commonly used material for kitchen utensils. It is not only durable, but also healthy and environmentally friendly. It is also very neat and beautiful, which directly changes the color and touch of the kitchen. As a result, the visual environment of the kitchen has been greatly improved, and it is no longer dark and humid.
But there are many kinds of stainless steel, and there are great differences between different types of stainless steel. Kitchen utensils involve food safety issues, so occasionally people will question their safety. Only food-grade safe materials will do!
Today we will discuss why kitchen utensils should be made of stainless steel~
Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is the abbreviation of stainless acid-resistant steel. It does not simply refer to a kind of stainless steel, but refers to more than 100 kinds of industrial stainless steel.
All steel grades that are resistant to weak corrosive media such as air, steam, water, or have stainless properties can be called stainless steel.
The corrosion resistance of stainless steel is derived from a stable, dense and firm passivation film on its surface, and chromium is an essential element for forming a passivation film on the surface of stainless steel. The corrosion resistance of stainless steel depends on chromium. The passivation film will be very strong, and inferior stainless steel is very easy to rust (the content of chromium element is not up to standard, the production process is not up to standard, etc.). In addition to chromium, some steel grades also contain nickel, molybdenum, and nitrogen.
1. Stainless steel kitchen utensils are waterproof and fireproof, high temperature resistant, good impermeability, never change color, and the surface is as bright as new.
2. It is recyclable, environmentally friendly, non-toxic and tasteless, and truly 0 formaldehyde.
3. The overall structure is very smooth, easy to clean and maintain, no hygienic dead corners, and no bacteria.
4. Stainless steel is not synthesized with epoxy resin, nor does it have the radiation of natural granite.
5. Strong impact resistance, high hardness, very wear-resistant, and will not leave marks.
6. Compared with other materials, stainless steel is a good choice for high quality and low price. It is resistant to acid and alkali, has high surface strength and toughness, and will never crack.
7. To meet a variety of aesthetic requirements, present a stylish, beautiful, and atmospheric appearance, such as polishing, embossing, coloring, electroplating, etc.
8. Never change color. The countertops of many other products will change color and become old after a long time. The advantage of stainless steel is that it is always new and has recycling value.
The strong modern metal style of stainless steel is deeply favored by those who love modern fashion.
Guangdong Zhenneng Stainless Steel Products Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise dedicated to the research and development, manufacturing, export trade and independent brand sales of stainless steel cookware. The products are exported to more than 100 countries and regions such as Europe and America, with an annual sales volume of 15 million US dollars. It is one of the important suppliers of stainless steel products in the world. We look forward to working with you!
(Some materials on this website come from the Internet. If the information displayed on this website violates your copyright or other legal rights and interests, please notify us in time, and this website will be deleted in time.