Friends who have stainless steel pots at home will definitely have troubles with black pots, so what should we do after the pots turn black? Next, let's learn together with Daji stainless steel products!
1. After the stainless steel pot is burnt, there will be some burnt food sticking to the pot, which is difficult to remove. We can soak it in water for a period of time to soften it and it will be easy to remove.
2. Apply toothpaste, dip some water with a cloth, and wipe vigorously. It is economical and does not hurt the pot, but it may take a little effort to wipe.
3. Remove the beer and white wine from the bottom of the pot. If the pot is accidentally pasted when cooking, and there are crackles on the bottom of the pot, if it is not easy to brush off, you can pour a little white wine and beer and a small amount of water (ratio: 2:2:1) to mix. It's easy to scrub off after 5 minutes with the lid on.
4. Soak it with a high-concentration sodium hydroxide solution (for example, 100 grams of water and 50 grams of sodium hydroxide, because it is a strong corrosion, you must wear acid and alkali resistant gloves, which cannot be used to clean aluminum products), and then scrape with a steel wool ball. If you find "sodium percarbonate or sodium perborate", you can pour boiling water directly, then add perboron or percarbonate, and pour it out after soaking in the water temperature. The former of the above two methods is to remove burnt grease, and the latter is to remove the color after burning yellow.
5. Remove the scorched dirt from the pan. Add water to boil in the pan, add a small amount of detergent, let it sit overnight, and then scrub to remove it. A layer of oil is required after scrubbing clean
6. The stainless steel pot is easy to be stained with black dirt, and it is difficult to scrub. Now just add water to the larger pot at home, add some pineapple peels, then put all the smaller pots in, boil for 20 minutes, and take it out when it is cold. All bright as new!
7. If the metal utensils are rusty, wash them with salt and lemon juice, which can quickly remove the rust and make the utensils shiny and dazzling.
Guangdong zhenneng Stainless Steel Products Co., Ltd. has been focusing on R&D and production of stainless steel pots and utensils for many years, and is professional because of its focus.
These include wide-sided pot series, edge-cut pot series, composite steel pot series, hotel pot series, special-shaped pot series and so on. The products have passed a series of standard tests such as LGA, LFGB, FDA, etc., and won the love of our customers.