Today, the editor of zhenneng kitchen utensils will share with you some issues that should be paid attention to when using stainless steel iron pans.
1. Do not cook traditional Chinese medicine in an iron pot, because Chinese medicine contains a large amount of alkaloids, which will lose its medicinal properties if it reacts with an iron pot under high temperature conditions, and may even produce toxic substances.
2. Do not cook mung beans in an iron pot, the soup of mung beans will turn black.
Because mung beans contain a substance called tannin, which will react with the iron pan during heating to produce a harmful substance with a special smell.
3. When brushing the pot after cooking, avoid inhaling the mist, because there are fine suspended particles in the mist, which is not good for health. Use as little detergent as possible when brushing the pot. If there is slight rust in the pot, you can use vinegar to clean it.
4. Do not use an iron pan to hold vegetables overnight, because the iron pan will dissolve iron under acidic conditions and destroy the vitamin C in the vegetables.
5. It is not suitable to use iron pans that are seriously rusted, black slag, or black skin.
The above are some issues that need to be paid attention to when using stainless steel iron pans. Guangdong Zhenneng Stainless Steel Products Co., Ltd. was established in 2002. After 18 years of stable development, it has become an outstanding manufacturer of stainless steel kitchen utensils in Jiangmen, China.
If you need stainless steel kitchen utensils, please contact us!
(Some materials on this website come from the Internet. If the information displayed on this website violates your copyright or other legal rights, please notify us in time, and this website will be deleted in time.).