3. About the cleaning of stainless steel pots and utensils
Stainless steel pans are beautiful, but cleaning can be a big problem, especially if they are shiny. Wiping with a rag (slightly hard scouring pad is acceptable) + baking soda + a little hot water can still slow down the stains to some extent, and at the same time cause little damage to the pot. This is also the method currently found to be effective for civilians.
Some people worry that baking soda will damage stainless steel, but it will not. The pH value of the baking soda solution is below 8.5, which is weakly alkaline. Its particles are soft crystals, the hardness of which is similar to that of human nails or gold. After wetting it with water, the corners of the crystals can be melted. Therefore, if it is used as an abrasive, it can not only remove the dirt on the surface of the utensils, but also will not cause damage to the pot. , much milder than toothpaste and table salt.
In addition, you need to buy stainless steel cleaning and maintenance solution. The method is to apply a layer on the surface of the pot, leave it for 5-10 minutes, and then wipe it with a soft cloth. The effect of removing stubborn stains is still good.
It is never recommended to use a steel brush to brush, nor is it recommended to rub with large crystals such as detergent powder and salt. Especially for high-polished stainless steel pots and utensils, you will find that the pot is clean after one wipe, but the polished surface is also completely ruined.
There are also some factors that cannot be ignored that affect the maintenance of stainless steel pots and utensils, which also need to be drawn to attention:
1. Do not wash the pot with cold water immediately after each use, so as to avoid a large amount of water mist, making it difficult to clean the pot. It is recommended to wash it with warm water;
2. Use hard and rough materials to wipe the outer surface, which will cause the surface of the pot to be scratched, just use a sponge cloth.
3. Do not use strong alkali or strong oxidizing chemicals, such as bleaching powder, sodium hypooxide, etc. for cleaning.
4. Wooden spatulas are perfect for stainless steel pots and pans
Try to use a wooden spatula, even if it collides with the pot back and forth at high temperature, it will not scratch the pot.
5. Some other precautions for the use of stainless steel pots:
1. Before using the pot for the first time, warm it with white vinegar, clean the pot once with a slightly hard scouring pad, then rinse it with hot water, and dry the inside and outside before using it.
2. Do not store acidic or alkaline food for a long time.
3. Do not dry-burn the pot body for a long time, continuous dry-burning will cause damage to the pot.
The experience of using stainless steel pots is all the above. Guangdong zhenneng Stainless Steel Products Co., Ltd. is a company with 300 employees and nearly 100 professional management and R & D personnel to create a research and development of stainless steel pots, manufacturing, export trade, and independent brands. Sales as one of the high-tech enterprises. The products are exported to more than 100 countries and regions such as Europe and America, with an annual sales volume of 15 million US dollars. It is one of the important suppliers of stainless steel products in the world. Look forward to working with you!
(Some materials on this website come from the Internet. If the information displayed on this website violates your copyright or other legal rights and interests, please notify us in time, and this website will be deleted in time.