High-quality stainless steel pots are indispensable kitchen utensils for every family. In addition to the need to open the pot before using the stainless steel pot for the first time, when we use stainless steel pots, stainless steel pot manufacturers remind us to pay attention to the following aspects:
1. The stainless steel pot cannot be dry-burned for a long time, so as not to cause deformation of the stainless steel pot, damage the material, and shorten the life of the stainless steel pot.
2. When using a stainless steel pot, the fire should not be too large. Because the stainless steel pot conducts heat quickly, the fire should not exceed the bottom of the pot.
3. Just like using non-stick pans, when using stainless steel pans, you need to cool down before cleaning, or wash with hot water without cooling down to prevent damage, and when cleaning stainless steel pans, it is not recommended to use hard utensils such as cleaning balls , otherwise it is prone to scratches.
4. After cleaning the stainless steel pot, dry the water inside and outside the pot, otherwise it is easy to leave traces of water stains and affect the appearance. If the surface of the pot has produced unsightly water stains, stainless steel pot manufacturers remind us to wipe it with lemon juice or white vinegar.
5. In the process of using a stainless steel pot, salt cannot be put directly into the pot, so as to avoid white spots caused by salt corrosion on the pot body. Putting salt in the final stage of cooking can effectively avoid it.
Guangdong Zhenneng Stainless Steel Products Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise with 300 employees and nearly 100 professional management and R&D personnel, which integrates R&D, manufacturing, export trade and independent brand sales of stainless steel cookware. The products are exported to more than 100 countries and regions such as Europe and America, with an annual sales volume of 15 million US dollars. It is one of the important suppliers of stainless steel products in the world.