Kitchen utensils are tools used by people to cook food. Now with the improvement of people's living standards, kitchen utensils have evolved from the most primitive clay pots to the present variety. Today, the editor of stainless steel wok zhenneng kitchen utensils will talk about the precautions for stainless steel kitchen utensils.
1. Stainless steel kitchen utensils should not store acidic or alkaline foods for a long time, such as salt, soy sauce, vegetable soup, etc., or acidic juices, because the electrolytes in these foods will interact with the metals in the tableware. The electrochemical reaction makes the excessive dissolution of the elements.
2. Stainless steel pots cannot be cleaned with strong alkaline detergents, such as baking soda or edible alkali. Many people like to use them to clean dishes and chopsticks. Although they are relatively clean, they will produce toxic metal elements.
3. Stainless steel kitchen utensils should not be air-fired, because it has a lower thermal conductivity than iron and aluminum products, and the heat conduction is slower. Empty firing will cause the chrome plating layer on the surface of the kitchen utensils to age and fall off.
4. Do not use stainless steel kitchen utensils to cook Chinese herbal medicines, because the ingredients of Chinese herbal medicines are complex and contain a variety of alkaloids and organic acids.
When heated, it is easy to chemically react with some components in stainless steel, which may not only reduce the efficacy of the medicine, but may also generate more toxic substances.
5. Do not buy low-quality stainless steel kitchen utensils, because such kitchen utensils are poor in raw materials, rough in manufacture, and contain many heavy metal elements that are harmful to human health. You should pay attention when buying.
(Some materials on this website come from the Internet. If the information displayed on this website violates your copyright or other legal rights and interests, please notify us in time, and this website will be deleted in time.