The cleaning and maintenance of stainless steel kitchenware is actually very simple. The cleaning and maintenance of stainless steel kitchenware is actually very simple. You just need to clean up the kitchen after cooking three meals a day, or do a thorough maintenance for the kitchen on a regular basis, or ask a kitchenware company to provide security inspection services for the kitchen at home. Not only can it keep the kitchen clean and new, but it can also eliminate the trouble of year-end cleaning. The cleaning and maintenance of the kitchen has always been the most troublesome part for chefs. Oil stains, rust, etc. are difficult to hide. The following is a brief introduction to the cleaning and maintenance principles of various equipment in the kitchen.
1. Be careful not to scratch the surface. Do not use rough and sharp materials to scrub the surface of stainless steel, especially the mirrored ones. Use a softer cloth that is not easy to fall off. Sand steel and brushed surfaces should be scrubbed along Wipe the texture, otherwise it is easy to scratch the surface.
2. Avoid using washing liquid, steel wire balls, grinding tools, etc. containing bleaching ingredients and abrasives. In order to avoid residual washing liquid and corrode the stainless steel surface, rinse the surface with clean water at the end of washing.
3. If there is dust on the stainless steel surface and the dirt is easy to remove, it can be washed with soap and weak washing. For the binder component, use alcohol or organic solvent (, benzene) to scrub.
4. Grease, oil, and lubricating oil pollution on the surface of the stainless steel, wipe it clean with a soft cloth, and then clean it with a neutral detergent or ammonia solution or a special detergent. There are bleaching agents and various acids attached to the surface of the stainless steel. Rinse it with water immediately, then soak it with ammonia solution or neutral carbonated soda solution, and wash it with neutral detergent or warm water.
5. There are rainbow patterns on the surface of stainless steel, which are caused by excessive use of detergent or oil, and can be washed away with neutral washing in warm water.
6. Rust caused by dirt on the surface of stainless steel can be washed with 10% or abrasive detergent, or with special detergent. As long as we use the correct maintenance methods, we can prolong the service life of stainless steel and keep it clean, bright and gorgeous.
Guangdong Zhenneng Stainless Steel Products Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise dedicated to the research and development of stainless steel cookware, manufacturing, export trade, and independent brand sales. The products are exported to more than 100 countries and regions such as Europe and America, with an annual sales volume of 15 million US dollars. It is one of the important suppliers of stainless steel products in the world. Look forward to working with you!