How to distinguish the true and false stainless steel pot?
1. Stainless steel pots contain a substance called nickel, the higher the content, the better the quality. The products of regular manufacturers are coded. Such as 13~0, 18~8, the front number means chromium; the back means nickel; if there is no code printed on the pot, it does not contain nickel and belongs to stainless iron products.
2. Look at the brand: the production technology of well-known brands is more mature, and the product quality is more guaranteed.
3. Look at the data: When consumers buy stainless steel pots, they can ask the sales staff for data such as rust resistance and wear resistance of the products, and then compare them.
4. Look at word-of-mouth: compare which brand sells well in the mall, what brand most friends around you use, how effective it is, etc.
5. Look at the details: Generally, the better the quality of the product, the more attention will be paid to the selection of materials and the handling of process details, such as more humanized designs.
Guangdong zhenneng Stainless Steel Products Co., Ltd. has been focusing on R&D and production of stainless steel pots and utensils for many years, and is professional because of its focus. The company insists on being market-oriented, always paying attention to the individual needs of customers, combining advanced production processes and innovative technologies, and constantly launching a series of fashionable products to meet the diverse needs of mid-to-high-end customers in an all-round way.
These include: wide-sided pot series, edge-cut pot series, composite steel pot series, hotel pot series, special-shaped pot series and so on. The product has passed a series of standard tests such as LGA, LFGB, FDA, etc. The products are exported to more than 40 countries and regions such as Europe, the United States, Canada, and Asia, and have won the love of our customers.